constant PAGE_MANAGER_CHANGED_STATUS in Chaos Tool Suite (ctools) 6
Same name and namespace in other branches
- 7 page_manager/page_manager.module \PAGE_MANAGER_CHANGED_STATUS
Bit flag on the 'changed' value to tell us if an item has had its disabled status changed.
3 uses of PAGE_MANAGER_CHANGED_STATUS
- page_manager_handler_disable_submit in page_manager/
- Disable the page after it has been confirmed.
- page_manager_handler_enable_submit in page_manager/
- Enable the page after it has been confirmed.
- page_manager_save_page_cache in page_manager/
- Write all changes from the page cache and clear it out.
page_manager.module, line 32
- The page manager module provides a UI and API to manage pages.