constant CONFIGURATION_DATASTORE_OVERRIDDEN in Configuration Management 7
A bit flag used to let us know if a configuration was overridden as a result of changing the datastore directly.
This flag is set when configuration changes are detected via the "Check for new configurations" button on settings screen.
9 uses of CONFIGURATION_DATASTORE_OVERRIDDEN
- configuration_activate_form in ./
- Menu Callback Form.
- configuration_build_configuration_status in ./
- configuration_check_menu_custom in includes/
- configuration_check_user_role in includes/
- User roles are unique in that the name of the config and the name of the role are the same. If you change the name of the role, you are effectively creating a new configuration item. For that reason, we have to check to see what roles are no longer…
- configuration_delete_multiple in ./
- Delete a specific configuration from being tracked.
configuration.module, line 28
- Module file for the configuration module, which enables the capture and management of configuration in Drupal.