constant CONFIGURATION_DEFAULTS_CUSTOM in Configuration Management 7
Components with this 'default_file' flag must specify a filename for their exports. Additionally a stub will NOT be written to 'MODULENAME.features.inc' allowing the file to be included directly by the implementing module.
2 uses of CONFIGURATION_DEFAULTS_CUSTOM
- configuration_export_render in ./
- Render feature export into an array representing its files.
- configuration_import_form_submit in ./
- Submit handler for importing configs.
configuration.module, line 96
- Module file for the configuration module, which enables the capture and management of configuration in Drupal.